Friday, September 12, 2008

Port Elizabeth!

Alright, so to finish up Kruger, we went on a night safari ride again in the sweet jeeps, and then also had dinner in the park. Amazing. My clothes wreek of bonfire though. Its interesting, its a different smell, likely because of the different wood that was burned. Goodness, the things I notice. Anyway, we bussed back up from Kruger to Joberg (6 hours! ugckh), then caught a flight from Joberg to PE. It was a 2 hour flight which BREEZED by- especially since the last time I was on a plane in was a 10.5 hour flight (second leg of getting to SA). We arrived last night to our hotel, which is right across the street from the boardwalk and the Indian Ocean. We have a business visit in an hour, then the afternoon free, as well as ALL DAY TOMORROW! (Which I already have plans to get picked up at 8:30 and go 30k out of PE to go climbing.. SO STOKED!) This morning I went on a run with the tour guide with a few other people along the boardwalk and we caught the sunrise above the ocean horizon. It's so beautiful here!

Oh, and I broke my camera. How typical. No worries, we are going to have a photo sharing session when we get back though. And most importantly, the memory card is ok!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Wow, sounds like an awesome trip. Jeep safari rides, the scenery and the adventure of a lifetime.