Saturday, August 30, 2008

Getting Organized

Ok, I don't know how to express myself because today has been a great day and I can't believe that I will be leaving in a day and a half! Also, Portage Bay Cafe breakfast is one of my favorites-- and it's always great to share it with good company :)! AND more importantly, I have everything packed (which I am really proud of myself!) for not only South Africa, but the HOUSE! I didn't make it to Bumbershoot, although I may head over towards the evening... we'll see!

South Africa Itinerary:
Johannesburg: City tour; Apartheid Museum; Lesedi Cultural Village; company visits
Soweto: Service projects (orphanage, and youth projects); visit Nelson Mandela's house and the Hector Pieterson museum
Pretoria: Company visits
Kruger: National Park; sunset/sunrise hike; see Blyde River Canyon
Port Elizabeth: company visit; go bungee jumping (highest in the world); Storms River; Garden Route; go climbing!
Cape Town: visit University of Cape Town; city tour; company visits; swim with great white sharks; visit Tall Horse Wine Farm; service project (help build a house); climbing!

No comments: