Friday, August 29, 2008

Blogging?!

Ok, so my schedule until departure:

Today
PACK
Saturday
TBD: Bumbershoot?
Sunday
3pm: Move out of current house
6pm: Move [my packed possesions] into NEW house [although not into my room, but at least into the home]
Monday
11:30: Arrive at airport to go fly via AirFrance to Paris then to Joburg!

Today I have been so productive with packing up my house! (Well my room, really). It's a good thing I love to organize because unpacking this when I get back from South Africa two days before school starts might be a little hectic. Anyway, after spending the morning packing in order to move I remembered that my suitcase was at my parent's house... I called my mom and she even verified! (I didn't want to drive out for nothing). Turns out, she thought a different suitcase was mine, and my sister had taken the mine (aka the one I need). But of course she is at work, so now I have to procrastinate and do something. Dangit! Oh well, I will try this blogging thing! Packing btw- which I need to get back to, can be really difficult-especially kitchen stuff. It's fragile, and doesn't fit all together easily and well.

I will try and post something that has an itinerary for people that are interested in what I am doing, but I will also (hopefully) be able to update this as I am down there.

I am so excited!

No comments: